24 March 2013

Fun with Julian

This week, in March 1982, was one of the best weeks of my life.  Christina and I and our friends had such a FAB time seeing The Teardrop Explodes, and hanging out with them. Head of the tribe was Julian Cope. A funnier, brighter, crazier guy I would never expect to meet again. He was so much FUN! Here's a recently rediscovered photo of Julian on Countdown. It was taken by my sister the star photographer (and film maker). We came across it not long ago, while looking for something else.
If you're new to my blog or would simply fancy a walk down memory lane, here are links to the adventures of that special week. And if you've never heard of the Teardrop Explodes, do yourself a favour and look them up!!!




28 March  Wilder

29 March  At the Airport

No comments:

Post a Comment