25 November 2012

Pop Star Correspondence File

Last night I had some friends who are into music, over for dinner. After a couple of glasses of wine I cracked open the (what I call) – pop star correspondence file. It's so much fun for me to relive old music related memories, as anyone who reads this will will well and truly know! We sifted through post cards from Marty WP, one from Jim Kerr, notes/letters from Robert (Smith) and two lovely letters from my old pal Julian (Cope). In amongst all these were also some photos, some I have shared on this blog and others I haven't. So today, something new, I had buried in amongst other stuff. Robert and I waiting for a tram on Chapel Street, Prahran (I think) – taken by my sis. I think this was the tour Robert did with the Banshees, early 1983.

9 comments:

  1. So damn cool. Promise to get it out someday in the future for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chapel St sounds right and you are wearing Dads old polo top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute HH - those were the days hey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The communion of two genius backsides!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You were really a part of history!

    ReplyDelete