26 September 2012

Molly Ringwald

How coincidental, after yesterdays post about 80s teen films and a steady viewing diet of 16 Candles, Breakfast Club and Pretty in Pink, this morning I tuned into Radio National's Books and Arts show and who should be on but Molly Ringwald!! She has written a novel, her first, though she said she has always written. Listen to the pod cast here. I'm very pleased to say she sounded very nice, very bright and like a regular person. The book sounded very interesting too. I will be looking it up.

3 comments:

  1. I bet you sound like a regular person too! Hope you get pod-cast one of these days. That would be Ducky! (Pretty in Pink reference.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes but I wasn't a movie star. Love the Ducky reference!

      Delete
  2. I had such a crush on her back in the day!

    ReplyDelete