02 July 2012

Guest Post


2 July 2012
52 years old
Melbourne
Hi everyone, today I am steering you all away from What She Said to No, Really, You Can Eat It, my friend Melanie's fabulous blog about food (amongst other things). There you will find my first ever guest post. In keeping with the food theme I have shared a snippet of my new novella All Windows Open, which has a foodie theme (amongst other things), and I believe Melanie has a couple of other surprises in store as well.
So check out Melanie's blog, read my guest post and leave a comment. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Hi there! I stopped by from Melanie's blog and just followed yours.

    Congrats on your new book. It is awesome to have friends promote your book, gals like Melanie.

    I truly wish you the best and a smashing success with your novel1

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for doing this!! If you ever want to again, just holler!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome. It's such a fun thing to do. I'm thinking you should do one for me, before I do another for you? Have a think about it and let me know. You often tie in the day with the theme of your post, kind of like I do.

      Delete
  3. Hi Jeremy, thanks for the well wishes, and for signing up!! Yes, it's really touching when friends are supportive and enthusiastic like Melanie.

    ReplyDelete