15 June 2012

Two year blog anniversary

15 June 2012
52 years old
Melbourne
Gosh, has it really been two years?!
A few things have changed in the past year. The number of people following has more than doubled: last year it was 40, now there are 82. More notably, where a year ago more than 50% of readers were from Australia, now I have more people from the United States than from Australia reading What She Said. Given how relatively small our population is, it's not so surprising. I still marvel at the reach of the internet and I'm thrilled that even a small number of people from places as far away as the UK, France, Pakistan, Canada, Germany, Russia, Brazil and Spain read my quirky blog.
A big thank you to the people who regularly read and comment (here and through Facebook): my sister Christina, Hil, Pinkhamster, Melanie, The Angry Lurker and Julie. I really do appreciate the time we spend together.
Hariklia x

10 comments:

  1. We LOVE What She Said! I can't believe it had been two years. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! Happy bloggiversary my friend! I am so happy I found you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to have found you too Melanie!! xx

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the shout out and sharing your life with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. still reading! looking forward to reading your book too xxxx

    Lula

    ReplyDelete