11 June 2012

Mad Dreams


11 June 1990
30 years old
Melbourne
So much for my bike ride to sus out a route to work. Stayed in (and it was a lovely sunny day again). Had a good chat with C over breakfast and through to lunch. Turned on to DonahueMichael J. Fox was on! He was so nice! and so funny! and so cute! I fell in love all over again.
C and I both want to meet Americans, fall in love and go live in the States. I said I'd choose M.J.F. or Jimmy [from Harry Dean Stanton's Band] or Franc from Rome [an actor on Godfather III, who played Al Pacino’s son]. She wants Henry [Rollins], River Phoenix or Keanu Reeves. Mad dreams.

8 comments:

  1. Funnily enough I still think Rollins, River and Reeves are worth falling in love with...I married a Ryan! Thanks for the Memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were still manageable dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. One of my favourites too. Thanks! What do you think of Jimmy? Are we on the same page?

      Delete
  4. I'm going to take inspiration from this and travel to Australia to establish a three-way polygamous marriage with the gals in the band Seeker, Lover, Keeper. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u62mzVIGPEQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a plan Mr Pink! We're big fans of Sarah Blasko, but less familiar with the other two, and haven't heard much of them as a threesome.

      Delete