23 June 2012

Bunny Ears


23 June 1983
23 years old
Melbourne
My cold has developed, had nose hassles all day. Although it was a long day, it was a good day. I felt nice in my green trousers, orange jumper, black jumper and green/orange and black scarf (bunny ears), orange lipstick too. Loads of people commented on how nice I looked. I dressed brightly on purpose cause I knew my cold was coming and I knew it would be a dreary day.
For some inexplicable reason I was in a really noisy, outgoing, zany mood. I carried on all day, stirring, laughing and getting pushed and stirred etc. Byron kept stirring me about looking like a bunny and hiding behind the board in art history cause it was dark there like my burrow. Madness all day.

Picture: Same year, but a different day, with my 'bunny ears'.

7 comments: