12 May 2012

Chicago Architecture

12 May 1998
Almost 38 years old
Visiting Chicago
Although I'd been to The United States twice before this trip, this was my first visit to Chicago. Craig and I absolutely loved it. It's a great city for architecture lovers and for photographers. These are just a few of the shots I took.
We also visited several Frank Lloyd Wright buildings and strolled through Oak Park – wonderful. We enjoyed a day at The Art Institute of Chicago; and whenever we watch Ferris Bueller's Day Off, on DVD, I am reminded of our lovely time there.


3 comments:

  1. Some cool photos! I've only ever been to a hotel and restaurant by the airport in Chicago. Went for a convention, was there for work so had to stay at the convention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Chicago...I got into some serious chaos there! I actually wrote a guest post about it..I think you read it. Anyhow...if you ever happen to come visit me, its a five hour train ride (or drive) or a 45 minute flight. And I would be happy to go back. Love it there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I remember your shenanigans!

      Hey, a get together in Chicago? I will file that away in my brain or future reference!

      Delete