28 March 2012

Out and About in London


28 March 1987
26 years old
Living in London
Went to the National Gallery and then the bookshop at the National Portrait Gallery, bought a postcard of Edith Sitwell.
In the evening met Kerry after work and went to a party at Andrea’s. It was OK. Then David arrived with John and Gerry. It was so nice to see them. Chatted to a few people and began having a better time. Left quite late, K and I wandered about looking for a bus stop and we picked some daffodils. Bus to Camberwell with K, then had to change again in Peckham, so 4 different buses home! Change to summer time meant I didn’t get home til 4.

Picture taken on this very night, with faces blurred to protect the innocent, ie ‘normal’ people who don’t want their lives plastered all over the internet!

3 comments:

  1. Sounded like a good night but a long night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SWEAR, I left you a comment earlier! BOOOOOO TO BLOGGER! Anyhow, I said...OMG, how cute are you!! I love nights like that when there is nothing major going on and you just kind of hang out and enjoy good company!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for re-posting (boo to Blogger, too). The sad thing about being young and cute is not realising you are cute - sometimes. As they say 'youth is wasted on the young'. I finally 'get' that, which officially means I'm old!!!

      Delete