13 March 2012

Circumstances & the Horridness of Life

13 March 1988
27 years old
Living in London
Despite wanting to do so much with my time off I think I stayed in all day. However by the evening I was a little desperate to go out. Went to Cash’s private view with Harry, Bruce and Simon (Can is away in Wales). Felt a little awkward and unsociable at first, wondering what I was doing there, but ended up having quite a good conversation with one of Zoe’s friends. Also very nice to see a lot of people there I like, especially Tom and surprise surprise Robin, looking as handsome as ever. Also there were AM (decidedly peculiar) with Rosie, Catherine, Vic Reeves et al.
Leina and Andrew, whose friend I spoke to and lives in the same building as them and Tony; described my dear one as “Interesting Tony” rather sarcastically. His girlfriend said how nasty that was, and for all they knew he was a good friend of mine, or even my boyfriend. If only they knew that we might have got married yesterday, if not for circumstances and the horridness of life.
Thank you to http://weddingcaketoppers.net.au/ for the use of this image.

2 comments: