10 February 2012

Mum and Dad and Me


10 February 1993
32 years old
Melbourne
“If you’re pre menstrual and you know it, clap your hands…” Clap, Clap.
Annoyed, Angry and Shitty. Living with a couple is horrid. I’ve been OK all year; especially as compared to my pre Christmas trauma, but today I feel like I’m living with mum and dad, and I’m the kid.

In this diary entry, ‘Mum and dad’ were my flatmate Paul and his girlfriend. Here I am at three-ish with the real mum and dad. I was still an only child at this stage, a mini-me for my mother.

6 comments:

  1. I do love this photo. You all look gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's me all the time,"Annoyed, angry and shitty".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit I did think of you as I typed this up!

      Delete
  3. And all these years later they're bringing you donuts! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete