25 July 2011

Waiting for lightening to strike


25 July 1985
25 years old
Melbourne
AT actually sat and talked with me today and he wasn’t totally crazy the whole time! Shock! I’m attracted to him for some reason; and yet I know if he seemed too interested I’d back off quickly. I like him, but not a lot and as I have for the last 25 years I’ll wait for a big lightening bolt romantic attraction.
Not nearly so sweet was B from second year who approached me at the [train] station. I had to ride with him all the way to Richmond – urgh! He is one of the awfulest people I’ve ever met. A true dickhead.

Picture from http://www.coolestpicture.com/

2 comments:

  1. That last paragraph reminded me of this movie trailer I saw the other day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cWPxC51bbc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear! Not quite that bad!

    I remember this film coming out, but I've never seen it - why see it when you've lived it! I've had a few 'adventures' on public transport, especially in London on the night bus. A tale for another time!

    ReplyDelete